We purchased the Murchison Club Hotel Cue in 2002.
Once known as the “Queen of the Murchison” the grand old lady was built in 1895 in the Victorian Georgian Style with an additional storey added in 1935.
The Murchison Club Hotel Cue is of significant cultural heritage that we felt it a duty and honour to repair/restore her for future generations. The Hotel was heritage listed in 1996.
We continue to work tirelessly to make the “old lady” and our guests welcome, comfortable and valued with our friendly home style cooking and generous en suited motel rooms.
We also cater for the budget traveler with Hotel rooms with a shared bathroom.
Kevin and Pam